Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lillie's First Day of School



Miss Lillie started 1st Grade yesterday and I was a little sad (despite my earlier protestations). She is very excited about her new teacher and she has lots of friends in her class. She put on a fashion show of all the outfits she wanted to wear the first day of school and this is the one she picked. Whip starts preschool three days a week on Friday and then I will be down to one kid home on those mornings. What will I do with the time?? I'm sure Cannon will start crawling soon and then my life of ease will be over. (Just kidding.) I'm hoping to get my house clean and myself on a better schedule so I don't feel like I am running around crazy. Lillie starts dance class next week and she has been trying to talk me into letting her audition for the Nutcracker again. That is an ordeal that I am not sure I want to go through again with the Cannon kid in tow. We will have to see!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My kids loved the very bright shoes and socks... =)