Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh How I Love Halloween

So this last week was Cody's 30th Birthday. We didn't do much because he had to work late, but now I am sleeping with a man in his 30's. He seems so old now, I might have to trade him in for a younger model. Just kidding, it won't be so funny in March when I hit the big 30.
Yeah for Halloween!!! I love Halloween, it is my favorite non-gift giving holiday. This year was especially nice because it wasn't cold. We could actually take the kids out without their coats covering up their costumes. We went to Lillie's costume parade and then the trunk or treat. It was fun going with Calvin cuz Lila was so excited to show him off. Both babies were very good but Whip and Lillie got tired of walking and hauling their heavy candy bags around so we called it a night a little early.

4 comments:

L. Strasser said...

fun. i liked the kids costumes. hahaha. is that your house in the background of the picture of Whip?? I have never seen the outside before!

Melissa said...

hehe...loved the little stinker! Glad you guys had fun!

Marnie Strasser said...

Oh i miss you guys so much! Those kids are sure getting big!!

Graham Crackerz said...

I love blogging. It's so great to keep up with your beautiful family. It looks like you all had a blast on Halloween.
We did too.